Graco Ultra 395 Airless Paint Sprayer Reviews
The splendor of Graco Ultra 395
Who would have known that painting would be so awe-inspiring and so much fun if someone had told about the splendid Graco Ultra 395 Stand Electric Airless Paint Sprayer (233960)? It’s a must-have in your workshop or your backyard garage. The name is a tell tale of how cool the product is. From the house of products in the series of X5 and X7, the Graco Ultra 395 comes as an appreciable airless paint sprayer that makes your painting job much more fun and exciting.
It’s such a wonder paint machine that probably Leonarda Da Vinci would have painted the Sistine Chapel with one. Yes, it is that good!
Table of Contents
- Feed Type: Bottom (Siphon) Feed
- Pressure Rating: 2800 PSI / 193 Bar
- Sprayer Type: Airless
- Tip Size: 1.3mm
- Cup Capacity: 32-fl. oz
- Max Speed: 6.6 GPH (gallon per hour)
- Motor/Pump: 110 volts Piston pump
- Min/Max Fan Patter: 8 / 12 inches
- Spray Settings: 2 (Paint/Stain)
- Spray Gun Filter: No
- Weight: 6.75 lbs
- Paint Types: Acrylic, Latex, Lacquers, Oil-based, Water-based, Sealers, Stains, Urethanes and Varnishes.
- Does not support: Elastomerics Paint.
Why Ultra 395?
Whilst there is a plethora of spray painting brands available in the market, why Graco Ultra 395? What does make it the ultra choice of so many folks especially those who are paint contractors and basically their very lives depend upon painting? It’s highly cost-effective and the capacity and consistency of the machine make it an ideal choice. There are benefits and features too many to not be a proud owner of one. Here’s citing few of the Ultra 395’s key features, benefits, and advantages. If you are reading this on your library’s computer or a cyber cafe, then you must make note of the name of brand for your prospect purchase at the next vendor who might stock one.
- Quick Access valve
- Endurance pump which is patented
- Contractor Gun
- LTX 517 tip
- ⅞ TEFC DC Motor
- Smart Control 1.0 pressure control
- Dual Seed Pump
- Smart control
- Pure aluminium construction
The Ultra 395 is a beast of a spray painting machine with features that make it an absolute must for professionals who make a living with paint jobs. The device features dual seed pumps that boost of exceptional pump life. The smart control 1.0 present in the spray paint is a pressure control mechanism that provides a consistent spray fan. The paint sprayer is doing an excellent combat with dead band issues which is faced by professionals who paint a consistent long burst in the outdoors. The hose which is a part of the paint machine is rigid and durable. The long-lasting nature of machine makes it favorable amongst homeowners who can keep investing on new pair of rollers or other paint sprayers that need constant maintenance.
Pros and cons
The only disadvantage about the Graco Ultra 395 is its bulk. Weight aside the machine is a beauty with the best of reviews from across the nation. The durability and rigidity of the hose, the tip, and the pumps integrated into the machine make them sustainable.
Frequently asked questions
- What capacity of generator is required to run the Graco Ultra 395?
A generator with a capacity of 3000 W is mandatory.
- How much is the shelf life of the machine?
Depending upon its usage and maintenance, the Ultra 395 does have the durability of staying in decent form for about a decade. Consult the instructional manual for more information.
- I have an issue with the volt capacity of 220 V supply. How do I use the product?
You can go for a converter that can convert 220V into the requisite 110 V which is the ideal supply for the machine. If any issue arises you can call the customer cell.
- What is the largest tip available with Ultra 395?
0.23 is the largest tip available with the Graco Ultra 395 airless spray paint.
- How many gallons per minute it sprays?
It would depend upon the pressure and the tip in use, but ideally, it is rated at 0.54 gallon per minute.
- Where are the mentioned two filters located?
The filters are pretty much accessible in the machine. One is by the hose and the gun. The other one is inside the Ultra 395 machine.
Follow these dos and don’ts while operating the Paint Sprayer.
- Tighten the hose-to-gun connection properly or you may spill and mess up.
- Cover adequately and properly, every item including furniture etc that doesn’t require a paint job yet can’t be shifted to other room for painting.
- Check the tip
- Maintain an angle of 45 degrees while painting the ceiling
- If there are any power issues or mechanical fault, do not, in any case, open the device, call an expert or the customer cell instead
- Use a thinning agent every time you prep for filling the canister with paint
- Keep the kids and the pets out of the vicinity of painting unless its a safe, leisure art and craft fun game project
- Never forget to clean the debris left in the sprayer
- Always refer to the instructional manual and safety procedures as mentioned before the initial startup and operation of the device
If you are still confused, you must head over to the local vendor and find out if the Ultra 395 is what it claims to be! If you are convinced then you must check out the splendor of Graco Ultra 395 Stand Electric Airless Paint Sprayer (233960) in Amazon or any portal where you the Graco range of products available. The Graco Ultra 395 device would help you achieve your desired range of texture, coat and paint effects. It is also fun to operate. It definitely takes the Pain out of Painting.